Friday, August 8, 2014

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog!

Let me give you a quick introduction of myself. This fall I will be a sophomore computer science major at the University of Kentucky. For the past seven years I have lived in the wonderful state of Kentucky, and in my opinion, Lexington, KY is one of the most beautiful cities in the United States. Some of my interests include working out, playing basketball (and of course, watching UK Basketball!), and fantasy football.

If you look at several other blog posts I have already posted, or select one of the pages beneath the title, you can read/watch/hear my work and reflections on my Composition and Communication class I took this summer. I would really appreciate if you read my two written posts and made a comment on your opinion of what you thought. Let me know if you like my work, and please be sure to let me know what you think I can work on. I know I can always improve, so I will value your opinion.

One purpose for this blog could be to continue to strengthen my written communication skills through blog posts. However, to be honest, I feel that maintaining a blog and keeping it up to date with material is quite an undertaking. And I do not feel as though I have the time with a busy schedule this fall, and a job. On the other hand though, I can always strengthen my written communication skills, because it is vital in nearly every aspect of life. I believe it would be very advantageous for my future work, so I will definitely consider maintaining this blog, and posting my work.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the material I have already posted. And please, do not forget to leave your opinion on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment